Saturday, January 5, 2008

Live From Listening to Radiohead

It is now 2008 the year I graduate from high school YAY!!!...okay that is enough of that. So I would like to give a big shout out to my brother for getting me hooked on Radiohead, way to go I can't stop listening to the CD. Anyways I will be making this a quick blog because I haven't really had much happen in the past couple of weeks so yay!!! Like my mom says no news is usually good news, anyways I'm gonna go listen to "Jigsaw falling into place" Later!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... I'm glad I could pass the Radiohead love around. It is really THAT good. I've been listening to Radiohead non-stop for a while myself. And yes, I did go out and by the CD in stores...

JNN said...

David hasn't converted me yet, though I'll put up with listening to them. For the first couple of hours anyways...


Thanks for the gift card, too! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Lucinda said...

NO! Not you, too!