Sunday, December 16, 2007

Live from reading Hamlet Analysis

For my English class we have to read this 20 page analysis of Hamlet. I thought when I first started to read it that it was going to be horrible, but when I started to read it I loved it. It brought up points about the book I had never thought about. I know the rest of the class will probably find it boring, but wow I was amazed it was awesome.
Anyways...I always have drama it seems like. I try to have drama filled days but that never happens. Today my friends started to scheme up a plan to get my other friend to not come with us to formal dinner. I know it is so lame, especially for a dinner. When I heard that they were doing this I asked them if they wanted this other friend, not the one they don't like, to come. They all said yes, and I told them this one won't come unless the one they dislike comes. They all then volunteered me to go talk to the"good" friend to get her to come. Well I don't think I am going to do that because that just feels like being a backstabber, and I really have had enough of that. So I have decided iwill tell the "good" friend what is going on and then her, the one everyone hates, and I can maybe go to dinner together. I jsut don't understand people anymore.

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

Go you! Stand up to the drama!

(and I like your labels for this one)