Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Live from Life is going way too fast

Well last post I said I had decided on a college, and I have. I have chosen Pacific University and I told my parents, which was really tough. Well anyways I finally turned 18 so YAY!!!!!!! I don't feel any different maybe 21 will make me feel different... Softball finally has picked up speed and we played our first game after getting rained out the time before. We wond so we are 1-0 in the conference YAYA!!!!! Well I guess lief is pretty awesome, I just think life is going way to fast, I'm nervous for the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alcohol helps...

Lots and lots of Alcohol...

Just so you know for the whole 21 thing...

Lucinda said...

don't believe David. 21 feels no different. :) I'm excited to go to school with you next year!!

THE LIBRARIAN said...

Beth --

Under more than the usual inducements (e.g. your brother) we have watched your Director's Cut of Hamlet. Let me say that Kenny Branagh could learn a thing or two from you. His Hamlet would have been much, much better with finger puppets and Gertrude as a dog is a stroke of genius. I'm not sure I can buy the Prince as a bunny, but I bow to your artistic vision. All in all, a much too short movie. I eagerly await your film version of the rest of the Bard's works.

By the way, congratulations on escaping... I mean graduating from High School. Next stop: Real life.

Micheal & Nadine
(Caitlin's parents)